Tuesday, May 10, 2011

prince william and kate middleton skiing

prince william and kate middleton skiing. Prince William of Wales,
  • Prince William of Wales,



  • diamond.g
    Mar 22, 02:53 PM
    Rand didn't trip on the Civil Rights Act? Ok, only if you agree with him that entire towns in the South should have the right to discriminate like they used to. The free market will sort it out... just like it did before the civil rights act.

    At some point all the discriminated folks would have started their own businesses and everything would have been a-ok right? Isn't that how the free market is supposed to work? :D





    prince william and kate middleton skiing. Prince William and Kate
  • Prince William and Kate



  • bigmc6000
    Aug 12, 12:11 AM
    Is Europe not a way bigger mobile phone market than the US anyway. I don't see why any technology company would alienate a huge sector of its market in this way. It will definitely be released in Europe too.

    It will not be a flip phone, or a slide phone or any of those stupid ass gimmicky phones you use over there. It will be just a nano derivative I would say. It will be GSM, it will be quad band.

    Signed,

    Stevie J ;)

    Well if it's only going to be GSM, not a flip or slide phone you might as well not even release it in the US. Just ask Cingular how amazing the Slvr has done.

    Another thing you are assuming is that Apple considers Europe a major player of it's market. It's a chunk that's for sure but how many TV shows does Europe have on their iTunes?

    If it's a candy-bar phone I won't buy it. If I have to sacrifice coverage in the US just so I can use it on the very very very rare occasion I head to Europe (along with changing my plan to allow for overseas calls) I won't buy it either. I really think it'd be a bad idea to do all of that. But than again they did make the newton...





    prince william and kate middleton skiing. of Prince William and Kate
  • of Prince William and Kate



  • Scottsdale
    Apr 6, 10:59 AM
    I am shocked that anyone finds this as a positive.

    So you all want a drop from 1.86/2.13 to 1.4GHz CPUs in your 13" MBA? That is a 30% drop.

    Then you want another drop of approaching 50% in graphics performance? Remember these IGPs clock in much lower than the STD voltage SB used in 13" MBP.

    I find this completely backwards from Apple's current position on both CPU and graphics, and I don't think anyone would end up with a faster or better 13" MBA than the current generation. Apple would certainly have to bring back the backlit keyboard and introduce Thunderbolt to sucker anyone into buying such inferior junk! I would recommend people buy the current generation on clearance rather than lose performance everywhere like this. If this is the chip Apple uses in the 13" MBA, prepare for a big drop in capabilities!

    I am still in shock anyone finds this a positive? Have you all read the clock speed? The facts about the chip and IGP in ultra low voltage variants?





    prince william and kate middleton skiing. Prince William and Kate
  • Prince William and Kate



  • tartufo
    Apr 12, 08:27 AM
    I am Sorry but I have to say something here. your ignorance amuses me.




    prince william and kate middleton skiing. Kate Middleton Prince William
  • Kate Middleton Prince William



  • Multimedia
    Aug 27, 10:59 AM
    Speaking of wish expectations Multimedia;

    I know you're hangin' out for Santa Rosa. The article mentions that it's expected in early 2007. Do you think that would be the date for official announcement of production-standard architecture, or actual availability announcement?

    Seems very early to be shipping...

    I could go out in September and get a Merom notebook, but I don't mind waiting 6 months for Santa Rosa to hit the street.I don't expect the Santa Rosa setup to be ready before Leopard is next Spring. I was going to wait that long. But hanging out here makes me want something this Fall once Core 2 is in full swing - IE some of it hits the refurb page. :p

    I'm thinking 17" MBP or MacBook depending on if MBP has the MB removable easy access HD feature. MacBook is really a bargain @ $949 refurb. I may even go for just a bottom of the line 1.66 GHz C2D refurb mini. But my penchant for spanning says a $949 MacBook at least. I've been a spanner since it became possible in 1986. Find one screen impossably confining - ESP since the 24" is also a TV most of the time thanks to Elgato's amazing EyeTV technologies.

    Mac Pro does crush video about 33% faster than this Quad G5 does. Still not fast enough. But significantly faster than I can do it now. But so might the MacBook. I really can't say yet. My mind is in flux. Still have to test Core 2 Duo performance Vs. Mac Pro for my particular video crushing needs. Two bottom of the line Minis may be an option as well.





    prince william and kate middleton skiing. Prince William
  • Prince William



  • Chaszmyr
    Aug 15, 11:39 AM
    That photoshop test is insane!





    prince william and kate middleton skiing. April 29, 2011: Prince William and Kate Middleton walks down the aisle at Westminster Abbey
  • April 29, 2011: Prince William and Kate Middleton walks down the aisle at Westminster Abbey



  • NoSmokingBandit
    Dec 2, 04:30 PM
    I love that i won a mini in the mini-only race. I'll never touch either of my minis again.





    prince william and kate middleton skiing. Prince William Kate Middleton
  • Prince William Kate Middleton



  • tobio
    Aug 7, 06:46 PM
    The time machine features are just like salvage files on our old netware servers (before we "upgraded" to win2k3 with the quite embarressingly bad volume shadow copies). Obviously time machine is prettier, but the way it worked on netware was that all files whenever they are overwritten or deleted sit inbetween space. You can go into filer or use the right click menu to go back to previous versions of files unless you have purged them. This feature would turn off when you get down to 10% free space remaining.

    If time machine lets you preview the contents of documents before you restore them, instead of going restore... is it that one? nope, try this one? nope... ah here we go found it. then hot damm thats a slick new feature





    prince william and kate middleton skiing. prince william kate middleton
  • prince william kate middleton



  • twoodcc
    Jul 27, 09:59 AM
    Assuming August 7 as an announcement date of new systems, the waiting is killer.

    yes i hate waiting. but remember, "good things come to those who wait"





    prince william and kate middleton skiing. Prince William, heir to the
  • Prince William, heir to the



  • Glen Quagmire
    Aug 6, 02:12 PM
    I have tried the vista Beta, and ran in via BootCamp, so no different hardware. Tiger is miles ahead of vista.
    Put simply: Tiger Works.... Vista Crashes and takes 2 years longer than tiger to do the same task.
    I don't care how it looks, i don't care about see-through windows. I want something that works. Tiger gives me that.... and i hope leopard makes it even better. Tiger is ahead of the competition, hopefully leopard will be further forward, beating Vista to where it should be... In a beige, boring box:D

    So, you're comparing a mature product (Tiger) to one that's still in beta and which by all accounts has plenty of outstanding issues before it's ever released (Vista)?

    Not the fairest of comparisons, is it? Perhaps we should compare the latest of the Leopard builds with the latest Vista build for a more valid comparison of the relative position of the two OSs?

    "Beige, boring box". Have you seen some of the hideous case designs that PC companies come out with? Not beige and far from boring (in a bad way). Apple's industrial design and grasp of asthetics and ergonomics is light years ahead.





    prince william and kate middleton skiing. Prince William Kate Middleton
  • Prince William Kate Middleton



  • carmenodie
    Apr 7, 11:13 PM
    Best Buy is trash!!!
    My girlfriend went looking for a ps3 120 in 2009 for my xmas gift but they said they only had the 250 models. Well, she got me the 250 but just two days later Best Buy had them 120s piled high a mother******!
    And if any of you remember Elmo Gate from back in the day the same thing. No tickle me Elmos in Wallgreens but a day after xmas they were everywhere.





    prince william and kate middleton skiing. Prince William and Kate
  • Prince William and Kate



  • NJRonbo
    Jun 23, 12:36 PM
    My name is on a list at one of the busier Central
    Jersey stores (Monmouth Mall) but I am being told
    that they aren't getting any phones on launch day.

    So, if THAT store isn't getting any I don't hold much
    hope for a lot of these others.





    prince william and kate middleton skiing. Kate Middleton Prince William
  • Kate Middleton Prince William



  • Macaroony
    Mar 3, 03:40 AM
    Bill, I would love to hear your explanation for the position of the male prostate.

    A quick side note: Sexual tension is most often the cause for anger, jealousy and frustration. So, if everyone had at least one good orgasm every day, the world would be a much more relaxed and peaceful place and we wouldn't have the need for silly discussions such as these.





    prince william and kate middleton skiing. William And Kate Middleton
  • William And Kate Middleton



  • satkin2
    Apr 7, 11:43 AM
    I can understand the debate about graphics and processors having positive and negative affects for folks who use Airs for work etc;

    But how would this affect average Mac users, the people who walk into the store, see iLife and the other standard Mac features, and walk out with a MacBook Air.

    How would it impact running iTunes. From a graphics perspective, how would it impact the export of say an hours home made movie in iMovie? (Quite a long process on my 08 Macbook).





    prince william and kate middleton skiing. of Prince William and Kate
  • of Prince William and Kate



  • cgc
    Jul 21, 03:20 PM
    All I will say is that you are not a typical user. You are not even close to typical.

    OK. So maybe you need ten thousand cores and three million gigabytes of RAM. Don't think for an instant that the majority of the world shares your requirements.
    It must take a lot of cores to RIP DVDs and seed them...:confused:





    prince william and kate middleton skiing. Prince William and Kate
  • Prince William and Kate



  • NoSmokingBandit
    Aug 21, 03:10 PM
    The pic you provided, with the RX7, Supra, etc, as with all the images shown recently from GC10, is of Premium� cars. Can you see in the windows? If so, then it is a Premium� car with a fully modeled interior. If not, they are a Standard� car, and have the dark tinted windows.


    That doesnt really make sense though, because in GT4 cars had interiors (even if generic seats) as you can see in this stupidly large screenshot:
    http://i28.tinypic.com/2lm7uht.jpg

    So Polyphony took the gt4 models, removed the interior, then pasted them into Gt5?





    prince william and kate middleton skiing. Prince William and girlfriend
  • Prince William and girlfriend



  • FoxHoundADAM
    Apr 11, 12:03 PM
    Just picked up a Atrix 4G and on my way checked out the iPhone 4 - it looks decidedly antique and bland in front of the competition - Apple waiting until September would mean they rely awful lot on people's stupidity to keep buying it for 8 more months!

    That ain't gonna happen - we will see a dual core iPhone 5 by June shipping by July or something (followed by shortages and long waits.)!


    I agree on you point about the iPhone starting to look "old' compared to these newer phones. However I don't think Apple cares and will wait until September now.

    As for people saying that it's silly because those new phones have terrible battery, well unless the battery dies in the 5 mintures they are playing with the phone in the store I don't think the average consumer really will care. Sure they may complain about it after they get it but hey they won't do anything about it until that 2 year contract is up so it's still a sale for Android and a loss for Apple.





    prince william and kate middleton skiing. Prince William Kate Middleton
  • Prince William Kate Middleton



  • Sol
    Mar 23, 12:44 AM
    Is MacRumors branching out to coverage of all tablets and media players now? I can't speak for everyone who visits the site but I come here to read about Apple products, not the competition's knock-offs.





    prince william and kate middleton skiing. prince williams kate middleton
  • prince williams kate middleton



  • sam8940
    Apr 6, 03:57 PM
    what about the hacked nooks?





    Silentwave
    Aug 5, 07:40 PM
    I think the Merom will be introduced:
    Thus a MacBook Pro wil probably be announced, and made available right away, or otherwise very soon.

    The Conroe and Woodcrest will probably take longer.
    So, the Mac Pro and Xserve Pro (uuuuggghhh!!!... must. remain. Xserve) will be announced, but shipping in about 6 weeks.
    why do you think so? Conroe chips showed up online a few weeks ago, and woodcrest has been shipping to manufacturers for some time now. Merom hasn't, Conroe is ahead of Merom in terms of shipping IIRC.





    Peace
    Aug 5, 03:53 PM
    This roundup is missing:

    *New Cinema Displays with iSight - Widely Anticipated
    *xServe - Almost definitely in my opinion, because without these, Steve cannot say that "the transition is complete".
    *"Maps" application in Leopard - according to AppleInsider

    There is no way in the world Apple will be putting iSights in the Cinema Displays.

    xServe will be updated at WWDC2006.Thats a given.
    OS 10.4.7 Server sold with each new xServe.
    There will be no standalone DVD sold.





    Flippies
    Apr 8, 04:40 AM
    Final Cut Playmobil for the reel editors

    http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/looflirpa/e8bb/





    dclocke
    Sep 19, 10:06 AM
    ...that and a Airplane/Auto Magsafe power adapter. dont you think that would be nice. it's been to long without it! cmon apple. build it!

    On a (somewhat) unrelated subject... I must be flying on the wrong airlines, because I only think I've been on a plane with any kind of power outlet (AC or DC) once, and that was on one of the larger (trans-oceanic?) planes. Which sucks, because my current laptop usually doesn't have enough battery power to even last through a 2 hour flight...





    NickPill
    Aug 7, 10:55 PM
    Hi, this is just a question to the developers. Did you already get 10.5? I have the ADC Select membership but can�t find 10.5 in the download section. Please send me an email where I can find it. Thank you!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment