Tuesday, May 10, 2011

will arnett the office

will arnett the office. TvLine Will Arnett may be
  • TvLine Will Arnett may be



  • DesmoPilot
    Aug 5, 02:13 AM
    i thought this game was vaporware

    November, 2, 2010.





    will arnett the office. Will Arnett cast in Lorne
  • Will Arnett cast in Lorne



  • cgc
    Jul 21, 03:20 PM
    All I will say is that you are not a typical user. You are not even close to typical.

    OK. So maybe you need ten thousand cores and three million gigabytes of RAM. Don't think for an instant that the majority of the world shares your requirements.
    It must take a lot of cores to RIP DVDs and seed them...:confused:





    will arnett the office. Gervais wants Will Arnett
  • Gervais wants Will Arnett



  • shrimpdesign
    Aug 7, 03:19 PM
    Features I want:

    -iChat screen sharing (awesome idea!) and video effects
    -Spaces (finally a Apple OS-level implementation)
    -Time Machine (I want a friggin wormhole on my computer!)

    I wish they'd show us the Top Secret features.

    But seriously, so one even saw Time Machine coming. That was a surprise!





    will arnett the office. that Will Arnett and Ricky
  • that Will Arnett and Ricky



  • likemyorbs
    Mar 5, 03:45 PM
    About as logical as "Concerned" Women of America. Somehow you start recognizing gay families rights under the government and men will lose all interest in women, even at the alter!

    (Unfortunately this is an actual screen grab of their website from today - they are not homophobic at all, really...)

    THAT....IS.....HILARIOUS. As if the bride didn't know her husband was gay when he had a put a picture of his boy toy on the bed post before having sex with her. Then again, if they're religious i guess they didn't have sex before their wedding date.





    will arnett the office. TV: Newswire: Will Arnett gets
  • TV: Newswire: Will Arnett gets



  • seenew
    Aug 26, 06:15 AM
    Well, as its been said that only the bad issues get brought up, I'll share my feelings.
    I've had nothing but good experience with Apple. When I first got my 5G iPod, I bought the old iTrip along with it from Apple.com at the same time. Well, of course, later I found out that model of iTrip was not compatible. I called Apple up and told them I bought an incompatible product that was listed alongside the 5G iPod on their site. Basically they told me I should be more careful next time to check for compatibility, but then they refunded me the full $40 and told me just to keep the iTrip. I sold it to a friend. :)

    Later down the road, I managed to get a HUGE dent in the back of this same iPod, and it died. I sent it in for repairs, and they sent me a new one (or refurb) really quick, and free of charge. It wasn't even covered under the warranty! (physical damage, that is)

    I'm running a 20" Intel iMac, and so far for 2 months I've had no problems, and I hear that once you're past the 3 month mark, you're probably good to go, so I'm waiting..





    will arnett the office. Ricky Gervais and Will Arnett
  • Ricky Gervais and Will Arnett



  • anim8or
    Sep 19, 06:14 AM
    Apple is beyond critique! Omg! :rolleyes:

    Its not so much that you criticise apple, hell no company is perfect and they all deserve a little criticism...

    ...its more how you take the piss out of everyone else's post.

    I used to find your posts funny when you were critical but now i cringe whenever i see that you have posted 'cos 9/10 times you will be insulting someone.

    Lighten up a little.





    will arnett the office. Will Arnett Aha!
  • Will Arnett Aha!



  • Ivabign
    Apr 6, 03:58 PM
    Nice...I'm glad to have a more rare piece of hardware. I love mine and have no issues, it'll only get better over time.Reminds me of the days of the RAZR, that's what the iPhone and iPad have become.

    Honda sells a TON more cars than BMW by a huge factor...I'd rather drive a BMW, I guess you're all happy with the Hondas :)

    I think if you were told you could only use unpaved roads in your BMW - you'd beat a path to your Honda dealer.





    will arnett the office. reporting that Will Arnett
  • reporting that Will Arnett



  • dsnort
    Apr 6, 02:33 PM
    ..I'd rather drive a BMW, I guess you're all happy with the Hondas :)

    Your BMW looks a lot like a Yugo to me.

    I kid, I kid!





    will arnett the office. Will Arnett
  • Will Arnett



  • kev0476
    Jul 20, 09:28 AM
    New MacPro rev2.
    8 cores = 24Ghz
    (with Free fire extinguisher and ear plugs) :p

    you need to do your math better, extra core = 1.5x - 1.8x speed increase. but still the same power usage as a normal core!





    will arnett the office. the office, will arnett,
  • the office, will arnett,



  • Porco
    Aug 5, 08:15 PM
    Don't like it. I don't want a new keyboard - I just want FR. Besides, anyone with an older laptop would not be served by that. Just put a USB dongle in the case and sell it with the software!

    I'd like a USB dongle too ideally, but I was responding to the specific Mac Pro /IR+FR issue really. I think the problem (from their perspective, and so for the likelihood of it happening) with Apple also doing a dongle would it could eat into the [presumably more profitable] IR keyboard sales.

    A keyboard could still be used on any USB laptop, and if you were hooking it up to a TV or large monitor you wouldn't need the lid open - which would also mean the laptop's integrated keyboard would be inaccessible, if you did want to use it for any reason while hooked up to an external screen.

    They might just do a dongle on a USB cable, but that doesn't seem very Apple to me.





    will arnett the office. The-Office-Will-Ferrell
  • The-Office-Will-Ferrell



  • MCIowaRulz
    Apr 5, 08:35 PM
    4GB download with in-app purchases for content would be my guess.

    I hope they ship it on DVD as i'm not going to tie up my Internet connection for 3 hrs while it downloads:(





    will arnett the office. Ricky Gervais, Will Arnett in
  • Ricky Gervais, Will Arnett in



  • SevenInchScrew
    Aug 12, 11:05 AM
    similar genre given racing, but one is a simulator - the other is, a bit more fictional (in a sense).

    but anyway, thats a technicality. no doubt that NFS seems to be higher grossing and more popular, as GT targets a pretty acute market. i wonder if GT5 will change that at all.
    My point is, he was trying to use GT's high sales as a quantifier of the series greatness. Then, when I showed 2 examples of other racing game series with higher sales, he said they were different types of racing games, and that they don't count. Which is understandable, because they are not the same type of game. But then, ultimately, as I said before, if you don't count those other types of racing games, you're really only comparing GT to Forza, since that is the only other similar game.

    But what does that prove? A game series that has been out for almost 13 years has sold more than a similar type of game series that has only been out for a little over 5 years. Big shock there. I'll be the first to admit that Forza isn't even remotely close to as big of a sales hit as the GT series. But, like I've said before, liking a game is a subjective thing, and everyone is entitled to their own choices. But sales are an objective thing, that has no relevance to somethings greatness.





    will arnett the office. Amy Poehler amp; Will Arnett Gap
  • Amy Poehler amp; Will Arnett Gap



  • HyperZboy
    Apr 6, 08:30 PM
    I'm getting tired of Apple Mac's being INTEL's BIATCH!

    Integrated graphics on a laptop costing THAT MUCH? PLEASE!

    Steve Jobs should threaten to switch to AMD/ATI solutions even if just for leverage with Intel to get discreet graphics chips in these machines.

    If this is true, this is a pathetic technology compromise in my opinion.





    will arnett the office. Ricky Gervais Will Appear On
  • Ricky Gervais Will Appear On



  • ShiftClick
    Apr 5, 05:06 PM
    Problem is, its still Final Cut and will still suck at managing media.





    will arnett the office. Ricky Gervais und Will Arnett
  • Ricky Gervais und Will Arnett



  • MacRumors
    Apr 5, 04:43 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/05/apple-to-introduce-new-final-cut-pro-on-april-12th/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/02/23/003359-FCP.jpg




    will arnett the office. boasts guests Will Arnett
  • boasts guests Will Arnett



  • TheManOfSilver
    Aug 27, 09:25 PM
    Sifting through this thread can make one either optimistic or irrational, depending on who you ask. One point I found absent among the discussion was the possibility of a Core 2 Duo machine coinciding with the September 16th iPod offer end date.

    Makes sense to me, but then I tend to get shouted down a lot in this forum. ;)

    Actually, this has been mentioned (more than once I think) ... but I agree with you that it would make sense (let people shout what they may ;) )





    will arnett the office. Will Arnett and Ricky Gervais
  • Will Arnett and Ricky Gervais



  • CaoCao
    Feb 28, 07:08 PM
    That's not being exclusionist.
    Rape and paedophilia are bad no matter who does them.
    It would be exclusionist to say:
    "Rape and pedophilia are bad for everyone except for Catholics"
    Oh wait...

    Do you realize how incredibly rare paedophilia is? Also the Media is stupid and uses the wrong words intentionally. Truth, outright slanderous lies, what's the difference if it sells copies eh?





    will arnett the office. Gervais and Will Arnett in
  • Gervais and Will Arnett in



  • After G
    Aug 25, 11:26 PM
    I guess I am lucky, but I haven't had problems through all the Macs I have bought. It may be because I haven't bought rev A of any product.

    The eMac was 2nd gen. No problems.
    The iBook was 2nd to last gen. No problems.
    And the Intel Mac mini is just an internals change. We'll wait and see.

    If my Intel mini conks out unexpectedly, I will give Apple one more chance, because they haven't worked with Intel hardware extensively like PPC hardware.

    At the same time, there is a price to pay for lower prices. Would you be willing to pay premiums for quality? I'm glad Apples are cheaper, but not glad about the downturn in quality. I think I would pay a bit more for quality, myself.





    will arnett the office. Ricky Gervais, Will Arnett
  • Ricky Gervais, Will Arnett



  • Mr. Retrofire
    Apr 6, 07:08 PM
    The GPU performance decrease is much more severe that you let on...
    ...VDA (Video Decode Acceleration) framework support : Intel 3000HD isn't supported, forget hardware accelerated decoding of Flash content in H.264.

    Apple does not install Flash Player on newer machines, so this is not a problem.

    Try youtube.com/html5 (http://www.youtube.com/html5) or ClickToFlash (http://rentzsch.github.com/clicktoflash/) or other HTML5-Safari extensions (http://www.macupdate.com/find/mac/html5%20extension)!

    OpenCL. Big selling point for Snow Leopard, absent from most of their hardware line-up now.

    You obviously know nothing about OpenCL (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenCL). OpenCL is not hardware dependent. OpenCL programs can run even on old 300 MHz PowerPC processors, if someone writes a OpenCL-compiler for this platform.





    MrCrowbar
    Aug 26, 05:51 PM
    Well, I have some problems with my MacBook (LCD backlighting flickers horribly sometimes and from time to time the power goes off without reason, even 1 second after powering the mashine on). So I will bring it to the apple store in New Jersey soon. Did you know you can buy an Apple laptop anywhere in the world and get it repaired anywhere else? I bought it in Europe and can get it fixed here. Neato.

    Now I wonder if I should wait one or two weeks just in case they want to give me a new one :)





    HBOC
    Apr 7, 11:05 PM
    Normally I'd call bs, but I got mine at Best Buy and my friend a former employ asked if they had any more, the said technically no but for him they'd "find" one. Thank god I got it from there for reward pointssss!

    My reward point coupons always come the day after they expire anyways. Plus newegg and amazon are cheaper on most things. Too bad circuit city went down...





    gorgeousninja
    Apr 19, 04:27 PM
    I'm surprised to see iPhones have outsold iPod Touches by so much; I've never really considered the figures but just assumed that there would be way more iPod Touches around than iPhones.

    Maybe your hanging out with too many kids/Android users. Why, otherwise would you need an iPhone and and iPod Touch?





    jiggie2g
    Jul 14, 10:58 PM
    How would you burn two DVDs at once Eldorian? I don't know of any software that lets you do this do you? :confused:

    I agree it would be nice. But I can't imagine how.


    Uhhhh Nero Burning ROM does , oops i forgot there is no Nero for Mac just plain TOAST..lol

    I just love my Dual 16x NEC ND-3550A's :D ...burn baby burn.

    Also if this is the Best Apple can do at these prices then they should have just went Conroe, These MacPros are going to get killed by $999 Mom and Pop's PC's from Gateway/HP/Dell.

    512MB DDR2 on a $1799 PC in mid 2006 , you gotta be f**kin' kidding me. Jobs must really think you people are stupid.

    man I guess I won't even have to OC my E6600 to cream that $2499 machine. This was a stupid move Apple. Pay more for Less.





    puuukeey
    Aug 25, 08:55 PM
    I recently had an amazing experience witha apple support. I gave up after an hour of calling around but my mother (god bless her soul) decided to make it her mission and spent a whopping nine hours over a period of two days on the phone with apple support. they finally figured out that the applestore had registered my apple care to someone elses computer.

    apple did 2000 dollars worth of work for free on my G4 laptop.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment